20 August 2024 13:01
#393303 Quote
In the event that Blaidd has the appearance of Guts with his Berserker Armor and I'm guessing this would make Elden Ring fan favorite Ranni the Witch akin to Berserk's Schierke? Though it's an oversimplification, considering that Ranni is among the most powerful characters in the Lands Between and Schierke is an aspiring young witch, I believe it's logical when you consider their distinct relationship with men who resemble wolves.

I'm not Vaati, but it's evident that Ranni and Blaidd have a close connection. Blaidd, from what I've gathered was specifically created to help guide Ranni toward her goal of becoming an aspiring god-like being through an undiscovered supernatural force called The Greater Will. However, as Ranni is able to leave this direction, Blaidd grows increasingly feral and eventually loses his humanity completely after the end of the story.

Schierke On the other on the other hand, is one of Guts his companions following the destruction of the Band of the Hawk. She quickly becomes the only person to assist him in controlling his instinctual urges being influenced by the Berserker Armor. In this way, Schierke and Guts become a pair during combat The young witch frequently astral-projecting her soul into his mind to help calm him and stop him from succumbing to the armor completely.

Buy Elden Ring Runes at MMOexp.com, safe and comfortable transactions, and years of experience to ensure the security of your account.